Monday, September 21, 2015

The Wooden Button

"It all started as a love for fabric. "  That is one thing that shows in all of Audrey Joyce's work. Her fun and whimsical designs have a sense of love being made into each piece. "I love making things that bring joy to others..."

Audrey started her craft while living on the east coast only a short drive from Wrightsville Beach, only having moved to the Granite Falls area 3 years ago. Her family is a big part of her life and inspiration for you work.






"We couldn't afford much as kids so I began by making my own doll clothes. 
My family says I got my crafty gene from my great grandma Spooner. My Mom and Grandma made me cloths and my first pageant dress."  How her work ranges from plush owls to small bags and cup cozies. Each makes a bit of color in someones day.



No comments:

Post a Comment